5th Grade News
For the Week of April 11-15
- Make a research plan for state report project
- Use guided questions to research and record information about a US state
- Differentiate between learned behavior and inherited traits of plants and animals
- Multiply and divide fractions to solve problems using models and pictorial representation
- Describe how the industrial revolution changed life in the United States (assembly line and early industrialization)
***You must turn in a piece of paper showing how you got your math homework answers. If you don't turn this in, points will be deducted from your homework grade.
Reading - ELAR Homework#2 is on Canvas (due Friday 4/15)
Science - Adaptive Characteristics - On Canvas (Due Friday, 4/15)
Information and News
Announcement: Bring earbuds to school from now on! Everyone is supposed to have them. Keep them in your backpack or pencil bag.
April 14 - Worldfest - 5:30pm-7:00pm
April 15 - Early Dismissal
April 15 - Wolfpack Chorale sings National Anthem at Astros game
Volunteer Appreciation Celebration - April 19, 1:30-3:00pm, TWE Library
April 22 - Field Day
Field Day (April 22):
Wear your field day shirt and shorts. If you don't have a field day shirt, try to wear a light/neon green shirt.
Bring a water bottle labeled with your name.
Wear tennis shoes.
You might also want to bring a towel.