Finlay & Associates
Finlay & Associates - Links
- Association of Accounting Techinicians
The AAT was set up in 1980 by merging two accountancy bodies
- The Institute of Accounting Staff (IAS)
- The Association of Technicians in Finance and Accounting (ATFA)
At the time it had 5,995 members and 19,405 students.
Since then, the AAT has gained more than 120,000 members, and expanded its qualifications and branch network into 90 countries. The branches are run in the same way as they are in the UK, with volunteers giving up their time to support other AAT members in their professional development.
CIPFA, ICAEW, CIMA and ICAS have continued to support the AAT.
These bodies recognise the skill and aptitude of AAT qualified people by offering them attractive opportunities for further progression.
**Charity and Non-Profit Resources
- Imagine Canada
- Ontario Non-Profit Network
**Fraud Examination & Internal Auditing
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
The ACFE is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with nearly 55,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Provided as a resource by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), EthicsLine serves as an excellent fraud-detection tool and internal control resource. Powered by Global Compliance, EthicsLine offers hotline, case management and analytics to empower organizations to prevent, detect, and investigate instances of organizational fraud and abuse.
A Solution for Every Organization
Regardless of your geography of operation, industry, or size, EthicsLine can be customized to meet your needs.
- Public and Private Corporations
- Academic Institutions
- Government Entities
- Charities and Non-profit Organizations
- Institute of Internal Auditors
Established in 1941, The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is an international professional association of more than 170,000 members. Throughout the world, The IIA is recognized as the internal audit profession's leader in certification, education, research, and technical guidance.
**Non-Profit Housing Resources
- CHF Canada
The co-operative housing movement consists of housing co-operatives, whether occupied or under development, the people who live and work in them, and the organizations and individuals that support and serve them.
CHF Canada is the nation-wide umbrella organization for co-op housing and Canada’s link with co-op housing around the world. As spelled out in our mission, mandate and values, we exist to unite, represent and serve the co-op housing community across Canada.
The GHCHF is a member-based, democratic, non-profit organization which acts as a collective voice for housing co-ops and associated organizations in the Hamilton / Niagara Regions.
- Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association
- The Institute for Internal Controls
The Institute for Internal Controls is dedicated to promoting an effective internal controls environment in all organizations by providing high quality research and education in all areas of internal controls. As an indicator of expertise in internal controls, The Institute for Internal Controls grants the designation of Certified Internal Controls Auditor (CICA) and Certified Controls Specialist (CCS).
- Vitalics Internal Controls Application
Vitalics™ Desktop Software
- Contains Over 120 Internal Control Forms and Checklists Easily Customizable to fit your business.
- Import any Word , PDF or Excel Form into Vitalics
- Create your own control forms in Vitalics
- Create new cateorgories for your business
- Lifetime of Free Form Updates / New Forms with purchase
- Current List of Forms and Control Categories
=>Payroll and HR
=>Purchasing and Inventory
=>Vitalics Reconciliation Forms
=>Internal Control Template
=>Risk Assessment Form
- Canada Revenue Agency
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) administers:
- tax laws for the Government of Canada and for most provinces and territories; and
- various social and economic benefit and incentive programs delivered through the tax system.
- The Knowledge Bureau
The Knowledge Bureau is a national designated education institute and publisher, which provides excellence in financial education to tax and financial advisors and their clients. For more information, please call 1-866-953-4769.