Hurricane Heat Engine
By: Anjali Patel and Neha Jomon
The 2005 Hurricane season started on June 1st and ended on November 30th. There were about 3,913 people who died because some of the most famous hurricanes like Hurricane Katrina and Rita. There was a record for 27 of the greatest storms.
1. An attention getting opening statement or picture/diagram.
2. Brief overview of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season (Here are some other resources if the NOAA site remains unavailable: Weather Channel, CNN, USGS.gov and Wunderground.com
2. Explanation of where hurricanes occur.
3. Description of how hurricanes develop - 1 picture required here
4. Information of how hurricanes are categorized.
5. The purpose of the activity. (simply copy/paste the purpose above)