Edwand Theodore Gein
- His nickname was the butcher of Plainfield.
- He's a serial killer and grave robber
- He inspired the creation of films like Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- After his mothers death is when he started to rob graves
- He had practice necrophilia(sex with dead bodies) and experimented with human taxidermy.
- Killed two women
- He was a loner
On November 16, 1957 Gein went to a hardware store owned be Bernice. He was a regular costumer so she had no reason to fear him. The was a gun in the case and he took it out and shot her. He did this to use her to experiment with since he decided he needed fresher bodies.
On December 8, 1954 he shot Mary.
Searching the house, authorities found:
Whole human bones and fragments
Nine masks of human skin
Bowls made from human skulls
Ten female heads with the tops sawed off
Human skin covering several chair seats
Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag
Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack
Nine vulvas in a shoe box
Skulls on his bedposts
Organs in the refrigerator
A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade
A belt made from human female nipples
A lampshade made from the skin from a human face