"Stop Cyber bullying"
"what is cyber bullying?"
cyber- bullying is to use electronic communication to bully a person bye sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.
"Examples of cyber-bullying"
~cyber-bullying can happen 24 hours a day.
~cyber-bullying messages and images can be posted anonymously.
~includes mean messages, rumors sent by email or posted on social network site.
"Three difference between cyber-bullying & bullying"
the difference between cyber-bullying and bullying is that cyber-bullying is when someones sends bad emails or posts bad things about that person online, and bullying is when someone bullies other physical.
"Effects of cyber-bullying"
*Use alcohol and drugs
*Have lower self- esteem
*Have more health problems
*Receive poor grades
"Prevention & Awareness"
- -Be aware of what your kids are doing online
- -Establish rules about technology
- -Be checking your child does online
- -Pay attention to your child while he's to much online
- -Don't make bad decisions
- Not sharing password with their friends
- Not share a lot of your private information online
- Have every web site private
"Reporting a cyber-bullying'
- Report cyber-bullying to online service providers
- Report cyber-bullying to law Enforcement
- Report cyber-bullying to schools
"Report to your online service provider"
- Review their terms and conditions or rights responsibility section.
- Report cyber-bullying to the social media site so they can take action against users abusing the term of service
"Report to your local law enforcement"
- threats of violence
- stalking and hate crimes
- taking a photo or a video of someone would expects privacy
"Report to your school"
- school can use the information to help inform prevention & response strategies