Egg Car Project
The car's name is the Griffon. It's nickname the Falcon.
- Can I protect a egg from crashing.
- Yes I can stop the egg from crashing.
Measurements and Mass
Length: 12.0, Width: 6.0, Mass of car [ without egg ]: 118.4, Mass of car [ with egg]: 157.7
Vehicle and Builders Names
- The Griffon or Falcon.
- Rachel Ebmeier
Vocabulary [ Background Knowledge]
- Speed, rapidly moving, going, traveling
- Force, physical power or strength
- Inertia, a property of matter
- Acceleration, increase of speed or velocity
- Friction, surface resistance to relative motion, moving
- Momentum, force or speed of movement
- Potential Energy, stored energy; energy that hasn't been used
- Kinetic Energy, energy that is being used; not stored
The yellow and a black cars on the bottom.
The blue and green cars on the bottom.
The Egg I Used
This is the egg I used. [ no harm came to this egg ]
First, I grabbed a glue box. Second, I put the tissue paper and the egg inside. Third, my mom hot glued the cars to the bottom. Fourth, I put in a container container.
The chart above is my data.
My car was overweight, but it did save the egg inside. If the egg was real, the answer would of have been different.