All Saints Staff Weekly
September 1, 2015
- Books & Enrollment-we are officially still at 168! I will be placing book orders on Monday for those still needing books.
- Friday Mass-Please continue to encourage your students to actively participate in morning prayer and in mass.
- Fire Drill- We will have a fire drill next week and will discuss updates at our staff meeting today. Our time from last week was 4 minutes 18 sec. Would like to be in the 2 min range.
- Building doors-Can you please make sure to check, especially the side door, when you leave for the day. The side door, as well as the front left side door, have a tendency to look close, but really are not.
- Restrooms-please make sure you are thoroughly checking restrooms, especially on the 1st floor. We have had some vandalism.
- Morning Prayer-don't forget that all teachers need to be to the cafeteria by 7:45am for morning prayer, ideally even getting there by 7:40am.
NEXT WEEK'S STAFF MEETING WILL BE A VERTICAL TEAM MEETING.
9/2, Wednesday: Principal's meeting all day at the Catholic Center
9/3, Thursday: Diocesan Curriculum Committee meeting-out half day at the Catholic Center
9/7, Labor Day-Enjoy your day off!
9,11, Picture Day