Spring Job & Internship Fair
Part-time and full-time job and internship opportunities
About the Job and Internship Fair
Looking for a potential job, internship, or other professional opportunities? Don’t miss the Spring Job and Internship Fair. This is a great chance to connect with employers who are looking to meet and hire talented students and alumni.
How To Prepare
- Dress to impress- business casual is best.
- Bring at least 10 copies of your resume.
- Review the list of employers and get to know the companies that will be attending
- Come with a list of questions to ask employers about their company. Remember this is your time to get to know what is out there and what would be a good fit for you.
- Prepare a 20-30 second introduction about yourself to use with employers. Review our tips on elevator speeches to get an idea of what to include.