Week in Review
Hopefully you saw the Manila envelope in Friday folders today. The report card is yours, but please sign and return the envelope. This way, I know you've seen the report card. As always, please let me know if you have any questions about anything.
NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY, JAN. 19th!
This week's educational highlights
- Math - factors and multiples - what they are, how to find them; iReady
- Reading - TESTING! Fluency with Mrs. M. (reading a passage and answering questions); iReady; first and second hand accounts
- Writing - research and introductions for the Missouri Impact Project; homophones
- Social studies - Missouri Impact Project!
Ctrl + H to get the browser history in Google!
To make it easier for us to keep track of where and when your child goes when on the Chromebook, you can have he or she log in, then press the ctrl and H keys at the same time. This will bring up the browsing history by the minute. We discussed listening to music while working this week, but You Tube seems to be the location of choice. NOT SAFE! We'll discuss alternatives this week, but for now, the rule is no music (and has been since Thursday). I'll also be sending you your child's login credentials so you can see what they've been up to. Keeping tabs on kids helps keep them safe.
Jan. 12-16 1
Jan. 12-16 2
Getting to know you, Jan 12-16
- Jan. 19 - NO SCHOOL!
- Jan. 30 - PTA bingo night!
- Feb. 1-20 - Girls on the Run registration open for spring season (ask me for more info!)
- Feb. 2 - CiCi's night
- Feb. 10, 12 - Conferences
- Feb. 13 - NO SCHOOL!