Staff Bobcat News
CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE IF YOU NEED AN ADMINISTRATOR......
- Remind students to refrain from opening doors for anyone
- All students must have a hall pass when they leave the classroom for any reason
- Student should sign out for the Restroom using the restroom manager
- Remember to CHAMP students before leaving the classroom to transition. Hall conversation is 0.
- Refrain from leaving your class unattended at anytime
- Check for uniforms daily – Send Uniform referral
- Student and staff must wear IDs at all times
On your own
Week of 5/13/19
- Jeans on Wednesday (college shirt) and Friday (Bush shirt) . Tennis on Friday only
- 5/14 STAAR Math
- 5/15 STAAR Reading
- 5/16 Make-up day
- 5/17 Make-up day
- 5/17 STAAR Celebration
ARE WE MONITORING STUDENT SUCCESS?
In your mailbox......
- 5/20 Report Cards due to ILT
- 5/23 Reports Cards go home
From the District.....
Field Trips: Nutriton Notice Required
Please remember that a 2 week notice is needed for all sack lunches for field trips. The form and instructions can be found on the Alief ISD Nutrition Website - Teacher & Staff Resources. Thanks!
504 Professional Development Opportunities
Upcoming Section 504 PDs in Eduphoria: SuccessEd for 504
These are the last 2 sessions for this semester. As stated earlier in the year, attendance is required by all administrators prior to the end of 2018-2019. Thank you to those who have completed their training.