PLCS COVID-19 Daily Screening Tool
Please complete the daily screener every morning!
Families need to complete the screener daily before sending their child to school.
Improved Screening App- Sorry for the Technical Difficulties
The first time you open the tool, add student information
- NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED Your Household ID the first time you log in.
- If you use the same device it will remember who you are and you will not have to enter this information again.
- The first time you do this, will be longest. After you enter the demographic data once you will not need to continue to do so.
This is your family ID. You can now decide if you want to provide your name or be anonymous.
- You only need to enter your family ID if you are completing the screener on a different device. Otherwise, it will remember who you are.
- If you do not have your family ID you can just reenter the demographic information again and the system will merge the two files.
- We encourage families to include their name so we can support you.
- You can complete the screener anonymously if you think that is important.
Based off of your responses, a recommendation will be given
- It is very important that you follow the recommendation.
- If your child is not attending school, please call in the absence to the school.
Remember to complete the daily screener each morning before you go to school.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
The Papillion La Vista Community School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age or other protected status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Students: Dr. Trent Steele, Director of Secondary Human Resources and Student Services, 420 South Washington Street, Papillion, NE 68046 (402) 537-6214 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Employees and Others: Dr. Kati Settles, Assistant Superintendent Human Resources, 420 South Washington Street, Papillion, NE 68046 (402) 537-6204 (email@example.com). Complaints or concerns involving discrimination or needs for accommodation or access should be addressed to the appropriate Coordinator. For further information about anti-discrimination laws and regulations, or to file a complaint of discrimination with the Office for Civil Rights in the U.S. Department of Education (OCR), please contact OCR at One Petticoat Lane, 1010 Walnut Street, #320, Kansas City, Missouri 64106, (816) 268-0550 (voice), or (877) 521-2172 (telecommunications device for the deaf), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.