Eric Chung TB: 4
What are genital herpes?
A small growth occurring in the anal or genital areas, caused by a virus that is spread especially by sexual contact.
How is it transmitted?
It is transmitted by intimate sexual contact.
What are symptoms of Genital Warts?
- Warts are visible
- Painful sores that scab
- Itching around Penis or Vagina
- Back Aches
- Blisters in urethra.
How can it be treated?
It cannot be fully cured, but it can be treated by treatment. You must see you doctor or gynecologist immediately.
Problems from Genital Warts
- You can get cervical cancer if not treated right away.
- It can spread to other people.
Prevention from Genital Warts
- Use of a latex condom while in sexual transmitting, cannot be fully covered.
- Vaccine to Cervical cancer, which Warts lead to.