New York State Animals
Once you have created your own copy of this Slides document, please share it with Mrs. Johnson and Mrs. Allen.
If you've never used Google Slides, click on this link to view a sample containing helpful hints.
- World Book Advanced or World Book Student
- Kids InfoBits
- Grolier Online (or specifically Amazing Animals of the World)
Please see Mrs. Allen for the SEARCH username and password if you need this information.
Be sure to use images that have a Creative Commons license, are in the Public Domain or have been labeled for reuse. YOU STILL HAVE TO CITE THESE IMAGE!!!!
Citing Your Sources
- Be sure to go to OSLIS Citation Maker or EasyBib to cite both your textual sources and image sources. (EasyBib will sync with your Google accounts!)
- For BONUS POINTS: Use in-text citations next to all information that is not common knowledge or is directly quoted.
- If all information from a slide comes from the same source, you may place the in-text citation at the bottom of the page.
- Cite images using the proper MLA format below each image.
Before completing your final presentation, you need to make sure that your Works Cited page and in-text citations (bonus) are formatted correctly. Please refer to this handout provided by Mrs. Allen.