The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 4, 2020
How will you CHANGE THE GALAXY by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Weekly Updates/Plans Due
Monday, May 4th, 8am
Please update via OnCourse
- To the Bullock Faculty: My Chat & Chew block is still running during our period of remote learning! If you would like to dialog about any initiatives, share questions, talk D4 or just have a laugh...let me know and we can set-up a WebEx virtual meeting!
News & Notes
World Cultures Video Chat UPDATE: Ms. Castro's weekly LIVE chat will be taking place on Wednesday, May 6 this week instead of Friday. We will be back to our regular schedule next week (5/14)!
Student Engagement/Wellness Logs: To all teachers, don't forget to complete your weekly task completion logs & include students that are not completing any assignments on our google form. A students should not be added to the "wellness" list until you have made three (3) attempted phone calls.
Make-up Work & Zearn: To all teachers, feel free to share the link to our make-up work packets if you need to. Everything will continue to be posted here. This may come into play as some families are unable to access Zearn due to use of Android devices (this is not an issue with RAZ Kids).
On-Site Food Delivery: Drive through meal pick-ups will continue to take place at the Bullock School on Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from 10:00-12:00. Deliveries for families without transportation will take place during these times as well.
Important Parent Links: See below for some important resources to support learning from home!
Bullock's BOOM Board!
I would like to give a big shout out to Sabrina's big sister for always helping her sister during reading group! Thank you Samantha! You are wonderful! Mrs. Tag
- Thanks to my OG girls for always giving 100%. Your long 2 year journey is coming to an end! I'm so proud of you! Tag
- Thank you, Kassie, for your relentless pursuit of hard-to-reach-parents!!
- I would like to say: Thank you to my OG girls for your amazing support through this difficult time.
- Thank you Castro for always keeping me laughing.
- Mr. Brown thank you for sharing your materials when things were tough.