Killian STEAM Leader's Academy- Friday, December 11, 2015
Our Vision and Mission
To prepare our students to become responsible 21st Century leaders and citizens in a global society.
Killian Elementary School, with the support of its parents and community, dedicates itself to providing an innovative curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment that will prepare students to be productive citizens in a global society.
"ONLY as high as I reach can I GROW, only as far as I SEEK can I go, only as deep as I LOOK can I SEE, only as much as I DREAM can I BE." - Karen Raun
Morning Meeting Ideas:
for older students:
for incorporating ELA into Morning Meeting:
For getting students ready for the new “big idea” in your classroom:
Big World Recess!
Thank you all for a great experience. The students really seemed to enjoy this fundraiser. Thank you for all that you did to make it possible.
- Lesson plans are to be submitted to the Killian Shared Folder no later than 7:30 on Monday morning.
- When the weather is nice, please make sure you and your students are going to recess. You need the fresh air and so do they!
- Weekly Progress Reports should be going home every week. If you need more, they can be found in the front office.
- Please remember to check your email at least twice per day.
Service Solutions Needs Your Help
Techie of the Week!
A Word from your Technology Learning Coach!
-While she is out please contact Mr. Frazier for temporary checkout devices for teachers only.
Temporary Device Checkout By submitting your information in the link.
- Contact Mrs. Gore for Classworks and Mastery Connect
- Contact Mrs. Linda Brown for student devices, work order issues and website information.
- Our technician is currently Jason Demeter.
Winter MAP Testing
A Closer Look
Monday, Dec. 14
PTO General Meeting- Winter Program 6:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday, Dec. 15
Wednesday, Dec. 16
STEAM Advisory Team Meeting 3:30-4:30 pm
Thursday, Dec. 17
$5.00 Boxed Jewelry Set Sale
KIT Team 12:30-2:30
Friday, Dec. 18
Winter Music Program
Monday, Dec. 21- Friday, Jan. 1- Winter Break!