Martin News 3/23/15
Expo Prep Edition
Expo - March 31st
It's hard to believe that Expo is just a week away! Second graders have been working at school on their biographies. We are very excited to share that we decided to produce our biographies as a wax museum. Students will either dress as their biography subject or like a museum docent. Ask your child which they plan to dress like.
- Students can dress as their subject.
- We discussed how they will bring the biography alive.
- You may send in simple artifacts for the station (optional).
- If students decide not to dress as their subject, they need to be in dress clothes for presentations.
- March 2 - 31 March is Reading Month
- March 27th Kids Fair field trip to UofM
- March 31st EXPO