December 9th, 2022
- Please remain in your vehicles until 8:20 a.m.
- Doors open at 8:20 a.m.
- School begins at 8:30 a.m.
- School ends at 3:45 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- School ends at 2:15 p.m. on Wednesday's
- Please remain in your car and follow the traffic patterns listed on this newsletter. Staff will assist with student pick up.
- Display your student ID card that includes your student name, grade level, and teacher name.
School Lunch - Optional
School Breakfast - Optional
You can pay online at MySchoolBucks:
December 1st - MAP Assessments Begin K-5
December 20th - First Semester Ends
December 21st - January 3rd - No School - Winter Break
January 4th - No School - Professional Development/Work Day for Teachers
January 5th - Second Semester Begins
January 16th - No School - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Special Election For Continuation of Levy Override
The Millard Board of Education is asking our community to continue the levy override authority the district has had since 2018. The levy override has provided financial stability to support the important work of Millard's teachers and staff. State law requires levy overrides to be reauthorized by voters after five years. Millard residents will vote on the continuation of this authority in a special mail-in election on March 14th. More information about the levy override is available on the district website at https://www.mpsomaha.org/millards-levy-override Additionally, the district will host four public information sessions about the levy override. Superintendent Dr. John Schwartz and Chief Financial Officer Chad Meisgeier will give a presentation and be available for questions. The information sessions will be as follows:
- Monday, January 16th, 6 p.m. at the Don Stroh Administration Center, 5606 South 147th Street, Omaha, NE 68137
- Tuesday, January 24th, 6 p.m. at Millard North High School, 1010 South 144th Street, Omaha, NE 68154
- Tuesday, January 31st, 6 p.m. at Millard South High School, 14905 Q Street, Omaha, NE 68137
- Thursday, February 2nd, 6 p.m. at Millard West High School, 5710 South 176th Avenue, Omaha, NE 68135