Jasmine Ja'Nay Joyner
Puerto Rico's unique political situation within the USA
Puerto Rico isn't considered a part of the U.S. according to the US Supreme Court. The US Presidents have issued 3 executive orders and Congress has four major bills relating to the to the Puerto Rico's political status question.
Castillo de San Cristobal - built to protect against land based attacks on the city of San Juan.
Arecibo observatory- a radio telescope in the town of Arecibo, Puerto Rico.
La Ceiba de Ponce- a tree associated with the founding of the city.
El Morro - A fort that guards the port of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico's favorite sport & representative animal
- Favorite Sport - Baseball
- Animal - Coqui
Two Main Types of Music/Dance
- Fandango - people happy, lively, and with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Bolero - a fast dance that has unexpected pauses and sharp turns.
- Birth Place: Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
- Birth Name: Ramon Luis Ayala Rodriguez
- Famous as a Reggaeton singer
- Birth Name: William Omar Landron
- Birth Place: Carolina, Puerto Rico
- Fame: Reggaeton Singer/Rapper