Grapevine Mustang Band
Week of Oct 11
Notes from the Directors:
Good afternoon Mustang Band!
- If you did not pass all of your classes for this grading period, you are ineligible and will not be able to participate in football games. The next time a student can regain eligibility is on October 16 when report card grades are posted. Students may begin performing again on October 23.
- UPDATED football schedule below.
- Check out a new feature on our website! Archive and Awards!
- REVIEW the itinerary below for tonight's performance. Be sure to have ALL MUSIC and review the inspection procedures.
All winds and percussion will be wearing their black band shorts and WHITE band shirt.
- CLICK HERE to get music on our website.
- We are excited to start our first fundraiser of the year! We have partnered with MSC Fundraising to sell masks! The website has our initial line up, but more will be added soon! You can check it out here: https://www.mscfundraising.com/collections/ghs-mustang-band
- Annual Calendar HERE.
- You need to clean and disinfect your instruments! (videos below)
Homecoming - Mustang Band Nominations
WINTER SPIRIT WEAR
It's getting chilly! Order your GHS Band Hoodie and/or Sherpa through the following link. We must reach a minimum of 12 for Hoodies and/or 6 for Sherpas for the vendor to accept a supplemental order. This is the LAST time these items will be offered this year. Think Christmas gifts or those chilly football games in Nov/Dec and order yours now!
Orders accepted until October 14.
If you have any questions, please email Andrea at email@example.com or text to 817-455-6663.
Get your football tickets for MPS
They will be limited to 4-tickets per transaction.
Statement credits for the Daily Dollars Fundraiser will be applied in CHARMS by today.
- ALL band fees should be paid at this time unless there is a formal financial assistance agreement in place and that all agreements should be adhered to. All parents need to regularly check Charms to review their student's account for new charges
- All Volunteers need to fill out a GCISD required background check
- Have you joined our FB Parent Page? If not, please go to the link and
request to join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2772812576066464
Pit Crew Scholarship
The Pit Crew Scholarship recognizes and rewards senior members of the GHS Mustang Band who maintain a good academic standing and who exemplify what might be called the “pit crew work ethic” – working behind the scenes, doing unglamorous but necessary work, without seeking a reward other than helping the band. Band member(s) who are selected to receive a scholarship are recognized at the annual band banquet with a financial award that can range from $500 - $1000. The link to apply for a Pit Crew Scholarship will be posted on the Band Website on November 1st. The deadline to submit an application will be November 15th.
All students and parents must join the Remind Groups. We use Remind to communicate quickly during events and will only send out messages that are important for everyone.
Visit the band website for details.