PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
Week of November 18, 2019
Teacher Brag Board!
November 22nd - All Staff Can Leave At 2:00 PM!
Nuts and Bolts
Bleeding Control Kits - Make sure you have watched the training video and signed off through Canvas. This must be completed by November 22nd at 11:59 and is required of all staff. Please direct any questions to our nurse, Julie Gregory.
Three-Week Progress Reports - Students may regain eligibility this Friday at 3:45 pm by passing all classes with a grade of 70 or above. Please make sure all grades have been updated in TXEIS.
It is our responsibility to make sure our students and their parents are fully aware if they are in jeopardy of remaining ineligible. It should not come as a surprise to any of our students or parents so please make the necessary phone calls, emails, or conferences. Document all communication with parents through SchoolStatus.
Tribe Cards - Not many tribe cards have been turned in. If you see a student being responsible, respectful, or safe please recognize them!
Shutdown - Make sure your classrooms are shut down and a the shutdown list is attached to your door. Department Heads need to sign off...
Science Department - Make sure the upstairs refrigerator is cleaned out and everything is unplugged.
CTE Department - Make sure the downstairs refrigerator is cleaned out and everything is unplugged.
- CTE/Elective Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Book Fair - All Week
- Boys Basketball vs Godley @ Godley, 5:00 pm
- Math/Science Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Club Pictures
- Girls Basketball vs Callisburg @ Callisburg, 5:00pm
- XC banquet in SHS Cafeteria @ 6:00 pm
- English/SS Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Girls JV Basketball @ Valley View Tournament
- Girls V Basketball @ Abiline PKC Tournament
- Early Release @ 1:00. Staff can leave at 2:00pm
- Boys V Basketball @ American Airlines Ctr @ 2:30pm