Pony Tracks: Part DEUX!
Before Break Begins
- Please remember to shut down and unplug all classroom technology and appliances.
- Our Village People need to set their thermostats down.
- If you come out over break, it might be cold or hot but there will be no internal cooling or heating except in the office area.
- Please remember to turn-off/shut down/unplug anything you use during the break
Reading Camp is Coming with EXCITING CHANGES to Compensation
RtA Workshop/Teacher Work Days:
June 20th and 21st
Salary: Your daily rate of pay
- Go to NCDPI Salary and look for your monthly pay rate. Divide by 22 (working days a month) and that will give you an IDEA of what your daily rate will be. THIS IS AN ESTIMATE for your information only but it gives you an idea of what you will be making for summer reading camp.
- AND you will get a paycheck in June and in August!
Read to Achieve Elementary Camp Sites:
*Summer Feeding Hubs