September 28, 2015
This Week At Parkview
- College Shirts and jeans
- Collaboration, 2nd grade 7:30-8:10 am
- Happy Birthday, Stacy Goode!
- Kinder and 1st grade Social Studies training
- Speech ARD 8:20 am
- Carnival meeting, 6pm
- Collaboration 1st and 5th grades, 7:30-8:10
- Happy Birthday, Kim Moreno!
- meeting, Epps and Evans, CTHS 9:00 am
- presentation, Epps, 1:00 pm, HCTC
Wednesday, September 30th
- Collaboration Kinder, 7:30-8:10
- 2nd and 3rd grade Social Studies training
Thursday, October 1st
- Collaboration 3rd grade, 7:30-8:10
- Happy Birthday, Flor Gonzalez and Ida Velasco!
- 4th and 5th grade Social Studies training
- Speech ARD 1:45 pm
- Send Istation Student report home 1st-5th grades
- Parent meeting for 5th grade parents going to Sky Ranch, 6:00 pm
- Parkview Shirts and jeans
- Breakfast with Dad, 7am
- Happy Birthday, Mandi Wilson!
- Collaboration 4th grade, 7:30-8:10
- Read-a-thon is half over! Continue to advertise and encourage!
- Shortened Schedule 4th grade 8:00-8:35; 3rd grade 8:35-9:10; 2nd grade 9:10-9:45; 9:45-9:50 break; 9:50-10;25 5th; 10:25-11:00 Kinder; 11:00-11:35 1st
- Early Dismissal at 11:40 am
- Attendance Dance 11:30 am
- Staff off campus lunch 12:00-1:15 pm
- staff picture (wear teal Parkview shirt) 1:15 pm-1:30 pm
- staff development (Fundamental 5, counselor, and PLC) 1:30-3:30 pm
- Happy Birthday, Patty Novoa (tomorrow)!
Coming Up Next Week!
- 5th grade, Brandye, and Ken leave for Sky Ranch
- Grades due by 8:00 am
- 5th grade returns from Sky Ranch approx. 4:00-4:30
- Vertical team meetings, 3:10-4:10 pm
- report cards go home
- Parent meeting for 4th grade parents going to Austin, 6:00 pm
- Author's Spotlight writing due on the wall in main hall by office
- Last day for Read-A-Thon
- Fall Festival, 4:30-7:30 pm
Coming Up Soon!
10/12-13 Staff Development Days, no students (register in eduphoria for 12th)
10/14 Vision/hearing screening for K, 1,3,5 and all new to PES
10/15 Fourth grade field trip to Austin
10/16 CTHS Homecoming
10/19-23 Book Fair
10/19 Flu Shot Clinic at Parkview for staff on insurance
10/20 ELAR curriculum mtg 4th grade full day
10/21 Individual Pictures for students/staff
10/21 staff meeting, 3rd grade providing snacks and game
10/23 Staff Potluck, soups
10/23 End of nine weeks
10/26 grades due by 8:00 am
10/26-30 Red Ribbon Week
10/26 Pumpkins due for Storybook Pumpkin contest
10/27 5th grade math/science curriculum mtg
10/28 4th grade math/science curriculum mtg
10/28 Team lead mtg, 3:10 pm
10/29 3rd grade math/science curriculum mtg
11/3 2nd grade math/science curriculum mtg
11/4 1st grade math/science curriculum mtg
11/5 Kinder math/science curriculum mtg
11/5 Breakfast with Mom, 7am
Thank you to Flor for copying all of the curriculum letters to go home last week!
Thank you to Robin and Ken for building the new craft table in the workroom and to Brandye for coming up with the idea and researching the supplies!!
Thank you to the sunshine committee, headed by Stefanie and Jordan, for hosting our potluck last Friday!
ESTAR/MSTAR testing for 2nd-5th grade is on hold. We will create a new schedule when it is ready.
3rd-5th grade, remember to give the online survey this week. Our deadline is next Wednesday.