PEEK OF THE WEEK
COOPER UPPER ELEMENTARY
Our Big Rocks
11/13 Vocal Triad Concert 7:00 PM Franklin High School11/14 PTA Meeting @ 6:30 PM in the LMC
11/14 Reflections Due
LPS EDUCATOR OF THE YEAR
LUNCH MENU MONDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH
BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND CALENDAR
11/21-11/25 No School - Thanksgiving Break
11/26-11/29 Vision Screening 5th Grade
11/27 6th Grade CogAT Testing
11/30 No School - Teacher Work Day
Friday Night Lights
LEADER IN ME FAMILY NEWSLETTER
Four questions to consider:
1. What does the ideal volunteer experience look like to you?
2. What are your strengths and interests?
3. How many hours can you volunteer?
4. Is it better to actually be in the school or take things home to work on?
Consider some suggestions:
• Help in your child’s classroom
• Have goal setting talks with child/teacher
• Mentor or tutor students,
• Attend a PTA Meeting
• Help to plan and chaperone field trips • Organize or assist with a specific club or interest group
• Volunteer to speak in the classroom or at a career day