December 18, 2014
Checkout Before Winter Break
The following times are available for individual students to checkout books:
FRIDAY, Dec 19
K-2 - 2:30-2:45
3-5 - 2:45-3:00
- do not send more than 4 students at a time from your class
- maximum of 4 books per student
- students with overdues won't be able to checkout
I posted the following announcement on my Canvas page:
Looking for something to keep busy over winter break? You can go on Typing Agent at home, too! The more you practice, the better you'll be. Mrs. Talbert can type 74 WPM (words per minute) with 97% accuracy! What about you?
Fifth graders will be at Outdoor Education for three of the days, so they got first pick.
Please sign up using the google doc. Search for MAP Testing in your Google Drive, or use this link: goo.gl/vZmfQx
Accessing Student H:/ Drives
The only way to access it is through my computer and it's not easy to find students. However, if you would like to check on a student, please let me know and I'd be happy to investigate!
If you're hoping to go through their H:/ to grade their work, I highly recommend having them upload their work into Canvas or Google Drive.
BOOKS ABOUT AUTISM
COMMON LAPTOP PROBLEMS
Wireless is Off
1. Computer isn't letting anyone log on.
2. Computer isn't connecting to the internet. (This could also be due to the internet being down temporarily.)
How do you fix it? SEE ATTACHED GUIDE FOR PICTURES
1. Carts in Rm 106 and computer lab - between the backspace button and the screen
2. Rm 136 cart - on the front
3. Classroom Computers - on the side next to the power cord
PLEASE report laptop problems to Anna Johnson and myself!
~Natalie and Lisa