OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
February 12, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- Students constantly use cellphones and technological devices for learning and communicating with others. The use of these devices can be very impactful if and when used appropriately. I encourage you to be involved in how your child uses their device(s) and the importance of using social etiquette when communicating with others.
- Juniors will be taking the ACT and ACT WorkKeys on March 1 and March 2. Please mark this on your calendar as attendance is extremely important. Please visit the Career Lockers website to access the ACT practice tests located under the Academic Test Prep.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. Save the date and plan on attending our evening of entertainment.
- I invite parents and community members to utilize our fitness center in the high school. All necessary forms to use the Fitness Center are located in the high school main office and on our website under the link "Forms".
Fitness Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday - 5:45 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. (students/athletes/community)
Mon, Tues, and Thurs - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 (students/athletes)
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 (community)
Wednesday - 1:45 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (students/athletes)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (community)
Friday - 2:45 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (students/athletes/community)
- February 20 - SIMS trip to Marshfield
- February 22 - Parent Advisory Group meeting, OMS/OHS Library, 6 - 7 pm
- February 24 - OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences, OMS/OHS Library, 4 - 7 pm
- March 1 - ACT testing, grade 11
- March 2 - ACT WorkKeys, grade 11
- March 16 - Government Day field trip
- March 25, 28, 29 - No school, Spring Break
- March 30 - First day of Term 4