- 8th grade parents:
Save the Date
8th grade Honors Ceremony
Thursday, May 13th
1:00 at CMS
- The deadline to order a yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year has expired. There may be a few additional yearbooks for sale in May. Those sales will be on a first come first serve basis. If you have any questions please reach out to Scott Bougger at email@example.com.
From our patriot family
HERE is the link with registration instructions and all the other information.
If you have any questions - please contact Jaisa Poppleton
2021-2022 New Student Registration
Meal Service Week of April 5 - 9 & 12 - 16
- Central Middle School- 12801 L Street
- Millard North High School- 1010 South 144th Street
- Millard South High School- 14905 Q Street
- Millard West High School- 5710 South 176th Street
Spring Break Curbside Meal ServiceFree curbside community meals for all children between the ages of 1 - 18 will be available for pick up at the curbside school sites listed sites from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Tuesday, April 6:
Tuesday 4/6 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Monday 4/5. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for April 7 - 13.
Tuesday 4/13 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Monday 4/12. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for April 14 - 16.
Friday 4/16 Pick Up Curbside Community Order Form- order cutoff time will be 5:00 pm on Thursday 4/15. Breakfast and lunch will be provided for April 17 - 20.
An individual submission must be submitted for each child requesting a meal. If you have any questions please call 402-715-1440.
Free weekend meal kits for in school students can be pre ordered by Thursday 4/15 by 5:00 pm through the weekend meal kit order form. The weekend meal kits will provide breakfast and lunch for Saturday & Sunday. Students can pick up their meal kits at the end of the school day on Friday, April 16 as they exit the school building.
- Discover activities to help reflect, recharge, and get moving! Click here!
- The counseling office is open for business! Whether you are learning remotely or in person, we want to hear from you. If a student would like to request an appointment with their counselor, they can follow this link to fill out a request. Remote students can meet via ZOOM if necessary.