- Library Books: All CMS library books were due May 19th. If you did not return your book(s), please bring them to the library first thing Tuesday morning. Books that are missing at that point will be considered lost and a replacement fee will be assigned to students. Email email@example.com for questions.
Thursday, May 25
- Last day of School - Students are dismissed at 11:15 a.m.
- The bus schedule will be adjusted for early dismissal
- Students will not need backpacks or laptops and should not bring anything with them.
- Breakfast will be served. Lunch will not be served.
Information from our School Nurse
If your child has over-the-counter medication in the health office we will be sending them home the last two weeks of school. All medication needs to be picked up by the end of the school day Thursday, May 25th by dismissal. Any medication that is not picked up will be disposed of, we do not keep medication over the summer.
Attention: Parents of Incoming 7th grade students
All 7th grade students are required to have a physical and up-to-date immunizations on record. Please schedule these appointments soon as they fill up quickly.
If you have any questions please call 402-715-8237
Congratulations to this week’s Outstanding Cyclones!
- Our 8th Graders!
They are recognized for their leadership and maturity they bring to CMS! We will miss you next year! #cyclONEsUnited
Congratulations to this week's Staff Shout-Out Winner, Vicki Chinowth!
Ms. Chinowth is being recognized for always being a reliable source of support for her colleagues and students.
Your presence at CMS will be greatly missed next year, Chinowth! ! #cyclONEsUnited
summer food program
from our patriot family
From the Counseling Office
All Pro Dad
- Email Mr. McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and check out our chapter website as well!
MPS SUmmer school
You can find the list of all participating businesses at www.togetheragreatergood.com