Berry Creek Neighborhood Newsletter
The Berry Creek Webpage contains directions for booking the clubhouse, board and neighborhood meeting notes, neighborhood events and other important information! You can also use this link to contact board members. Password: stillwater2017
The Amended Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for Berry Creek are now in effect after an affirmative vote of over 75% of the members in January 2019. During the voting process, the Board heard input from many members. The overwhelming input was “Please enforce the covenants.” The Board must now begin the process of enforcing the covenants to ensure the quality of our neighborhood remains. This is a difficult task because we, the Board, are also your neighbors.
We live in a really great neighborhood and appreciate the effort and pride that each of you take with your home. Over the next several months the Board wants to educate the neighborhood on the most common complaints/violations that we hear and observe. Please take time to make the necessary corrections to your property. The Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions can be found on our website at www.berrycreekstillwater.com. In January 2020, the Board will begin procedures to enforce the Covenants.
1.Trash Cans – All garbage, recycling, or compost containers must be stored in the garage or on the side or back of the unit, preferably not viewable from the street.
2. Lawn Clippings – Remove lawn clippings after mowing from all surrounding paved surfaces. Lawn clippings should not be allowed to accumulate in the street. The City of Stillwater Stormwater Manager recently toured Berry Creek to inspect some of our drainage areas. Blowing lawn clippings in the street effects the flow of stormwater runoff and Code Enforcement can issue citations.
3. Pet Clean Up - As a courtesy to all our neighbors, please clean up after your pet while walking in the neighborhood.
4. Barking Dogs – There are many methods available to control barking dogs. Please respect your neighbors.
Thank you for being a part of our neighborhood. As always, please contact any Board Member for questions or concerns.
The HOA Board meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:00pm. All residents are welcome to attend!
To contact Board members, please visit:
To read Meeting notes, please visit:
Please contact Sara Arens at firstname.lastname@example.org with any information for the newsletter.
Berry Creek Improvements
We are continuing our work on the 2019 Capital Improvements. This month you'll see:
- The interior of the clubhouse has been painted and looks amazing! Take a peek inside!
- A new pool shade will be installed near the shallow end of the pool this month. This semi-permanent shade will be similar to the one pictured below, but will blend in with Berry Creek colors. We will be able to remove it during the winter to protect it from the weather!
- The exercise equipment will be serviced this month.
For information on all Berry Creek budget items, including monthly expense summary, please visit Berry Creek Financials
A big thank you to our neighbors that have helped with keeping up with Berry Creek improvements!
- Thank you to Kathy and Andy Anderson for their help with the 4th of July BBQ grilling and planning.
- Thank you to Dave and Kathy Conway for their contributions to the 4th of July BBQ.
If you know of a neighbor who deserves a big thanks, please forward their name to email@example.com.
Save the Date
Save the date for our annual Berry Creek HOA Meeting on NOVEMBER 4, 2019 at 6:00pm. This is a meeting for all the residents to come to meet your HOA Board, meet your neighbors, hear about 2020 Capital Improvements, and share your ideas with the Board.
If you would like to help with neighborhood social events, Please use the link on this page to sign-up for a committee:
- All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. This includes children swimming, entering the pool gates alone, or waiting on the deck.
- Please take care of pool furniture by moving it carefully, keeping it out of the water, and returning it when you are finished. We hope by taking care of it, we are able to purchase more next year rather than replace broken ones.
One of the best parts of living in Berry Creek is our pool (just ask your friends!). Please help us keep it clean, safe, and enjoyable for everyone! If you have concerns, questions, or feedback regarding the pool, please contact us at http://berrycreekstillwater.com/contact-the-board/
Thank you for your help!
The HOA Board