Thursday 15 October, 2015
Student Council Elections
Please note that there is an additional candidate for president. If candidates need any support with their campaign or in preparing speeches for Friday 23, please see Ms Fritz or any other staff member. Good luck to all the candidates!
Kieran Schmidt- Das
Come to school in a Halloween Costume. You can also take part in a catwalk at lunch in the Stern Hall. The catwalk will be at 1305. It will cost £1 to take part and money will go to charity.
In the Stern Hall there will also be a photo booth, games and food for sale (50p).
Sign up for taking part in the catwalk in the Hub. There will be a clipboard with a sign up form. Prizes for the best costumes!
Any questions please ask Siri, Sabrina, Martina in Grade 8.
Today will become Monday
Today, we will again follow a Monday schedule. Please note the following:
- Grade 10 Drama periods 5 and 6 moves to the Hub
- Off campus will follow the Thursday schedule - Grade 10 has off campus
- Thursday Mother Tongue lunchtime lessons will take place as usual in the normal rooms
- Lunchtime activities will follow the Monday schedule. There is one room change for lunchtime activities - Language Club moves from F01 to F02
- After school activities follow the Thursday schedule: Homework Club in the Hub, Art Club in S02, MUN Club in T02 and mixed football
If you have any questions, please see Ms Fritz.
Student Council - Moved to Friday, B01, 1245 - 1320
SA / CAS Information
Advisors, please go to the website below and try out the site. This is an excellent site where students can put in their post codes and see volunteering opportunities. If you need help, please see Ms Watson.
Language Club: F02
Learning Space: B01
Today's Lunch Menu
Jacket potato with beans and cheese GF
Main Dish Option Two
Falafel burgers with salad in pitta bread with yoghurt dressing
Cream cheese and tomato bagel
Three bean salad
Greek pasta salad
Sweet potato salad