Start of School
We have a couple of new teachers that we'd like to welcome to the Nodaway-Holt family: Mrs. Heidi Komorech - 6th Grade, and Mr. Stephen Till - Music/Band.
I'd also like to make sure you have seen that we have a school Facebook page, Instagram page, and Twitter page.
- Please drive slowly for the safety of all students.
- All morning drop-offs are to take place at the gym door.
- No drop-offs before 7:40 am, unless approved.
- Please try not to stop the flow of traffic. If you need to come into the building for any reason, please pull into a parking space and then come inside.
- When picking up students, please park on the west hill before the school.
- Please be cautious when pulling out for the safety of all students.
A few reminders for you as we are getting into the school year:
- If your student has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, please be sure to keep them home. Your child will need to be fever free without fever reducing medication for 24 hours before returning to school.
- If you come to the school to sign your student out, please wait inside the front doors. The sign out sheet is on the ledge in the vestibule.
- Please be sure to turn in all forms from Open House to the office as soon as possible.
- Make sure you have signed up for classroom Remind notifications if your child's teacher is using the app this year. Also, a lot of the teachers have classroom Facebook pages, so be sure to follow those to stay informed.
- Please send a note or call the office if you have transportation changes for how your child will get home.
- Please call the school before 9:00 am if your child is absent from school.