Green Sea Turtle
By: Adeley Dellinger
- They can weigh up to 700 lbs.
- They are named after their skin color.
- They can grow to a length of 5 feet.
How does farming decrease biodiversity?
- It takes away the land that habitats could form.
Why might farmers want to limit pesticide us on crops?
- It could harm the crops if they used to much.
How can deforestation decrease the biodiversity of an area?
- A lot of animals live in that habitat and it would be taking away their homes.
How would the draining of a wetland to make way for residential development affect the wildlife that lives in that area?
-It could take away the water supply and they would have to go live somewhere else.
Why should we work to restore the wetlands on the coast in North Carolina?
-They are homes to all kinds of animal and insects that enjoy wetlands.