McIntire December Newsletter
December 1st, 2014
Greetings from the Office!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and enjoyed time with your family! It's hard to believe that we are down to our last three weeks of school before the new year. Thank you so much for all you do to be engaged in your child's education. We are blessed to have such supportive families at McIntire Elementary. Have a GREAT month and feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or celebrations at any time.
Principal, McIntire Elementary
What's Happening in December
- Thursday, December 4th-PTO General Session Meeting 5:30-6:30
- Monday, December 8th-NO SCHOOL, Teacher PD
- Wednesday, December 10th-School Board Meeting 7:00pm FHS
- Thursday, December 11th-K/1 Music Programs (K at 6:00, 1st at 7:00)
- Friday, December 12th-PBS Assembly 8:45
- Wednesday, December 17th Silver MAP Medal Assembly for 4th/5th graders scoring proficient on last year's MAP. It will begin at 2:15 pm. Invitations will be coming home in the mail.
- Thursday, December 18th-Family Tech Night 6-7, Online Read Aloud 7-7:30
- Winter Break-Monday, December 22nd. Back to school Monday, January 5th
An Attitude of Gratitude: Keeping the Main Thing the Main Thing
Check out the latest blog post highlighting an amazing day of learning at our school.
Family Tech Night: Tools to Help with Homework
Thursday, Dec. 18th, 6-7pm
706 Hickman Ave
Need help supporting your child with homework? Come join us as we answer questions and share tech resources to help specifically with reading and math. Dinner will be provided. We will close with an online read aloud from 7-7:30. We hope you can join us!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.