- Close to one million plastic bags are used very minute throught th world.
- Many products you buy in stores have recycled packaging now.
- You can reuse ziploc bags 7 times before having to throw them away.
- Reusing everyday household items saves both you and the economy money.
- Reusing produces less trash having to be put in landfills.
- When cooking in the kitchen; borrow, share, or rent items that are used infrequently.
- Reuse plastic bags over and over again.
- Use both sides of notebook paper instead of just the first side.
- Store leftovers in plastic retainers.
- Don't throw out old toys or clothing! Give them away to a charitable group or sale them at a yard sale.