Turkey Tip-Off Basketball Games
Booster Club Information
Booster Club: email address: email@example.com.
Facebook: SCWest Booster
Twitter: SCWest Booster
MAC Scholars Homework Academy
Student Physicals to rSchool
ALL sports and activities during the 2023-2024 school year for St. Charles West need to have a sports physical on file through on your rSchoolAccount. Please visit https://stcharles-ar.rschooltoday.com/ to create an account or to update your already existing account.
-All student athletes, Esports, dance, cheer, and marching band will need to fill out paperwork and submit through RschoolToday.
-RschoolToday requires the MSHSAA Medical Eligibility Form to be uploaded. Doctors determine length of eligibility up to 2 years
-If you have registered during a previous school year, login to your current family account and complete registration for the 2023-2024 school year.
New this year, MSHSAA will be requiring the new MSHSAA Medical Eligibility form (page 5 of attachment) to be completed in lieu of uploading a physical form with private, medical information on it. If you currently have a valid physical uploaded, this will be sufficient until it expires. Moving forward, ONLY the MSHSAA Medical Form will be accepted.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please reach out to Mrs. Holtgrewe in the Activities Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-443-4281.
Students in the Building After School
Cell Phone/Electronic Device Policy
Per the SCSD Code of Conduct students at SCWest are not encouraged to bring cell phones or other electronic devices to school. Cell Phones may be used before school, after school, during passing periods and at lunch only. Students are subject to discipline consequences for unauthorized or inappropriate use of such devices in the classroom.
- Students should have phones and earbuds/headphones away during all teacher instruction time.
- Students should have phones and earbuds/headphones away during testing.
- Students should only use devices/electronic equipment (other than chromebooks) when given permission from the classroom teacher.
- 1st offense: warning
- 2nd offense: detention and phone call/email home
- 3rd offense: office referral and admin call home - 2 detentions
- 4th offense: office referrald and admin call home - 1 SCC/ISS
- 5th offense: office referral and admin call home - 1-2 days ISS