St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-April 8, 2018
2018-2019 Class Placement
With planning already taking place for next year, we have prepared this letter to outline the process for class placement. Please take a moment to review and we look forward to serving all of our families next school year.
EDWIN PARR NOMINEE-Mr. Doll
Congratulations to Mr. Doll who was recently nominated for the Edwin Parr Award recognizing outstanding First Year Teachers in Alberta. Mr. Doll has been a terrific asset to our already fantastic professional staff. Mr. Doll will be recognized by the Board of Trustees at the April EICS Board meeting. Great job!
- Tournament of Books-month of April
Monday 9th M/W ECS Grad Photos
Monday 9th Spring photos-all day
Tuesday 10th T/Th ECS Grad Photos
Tuesday 10th Spring photos-AM only
Thursday 12th Gr.4K/4G transition visit-OLMP (1-2 pm)
Thursday 12th OLMP OPEN HOUSE 7pm @OLMP School
Thursday 12th Gr.4B/4S field trip-Bennett Ctr.
Thursday 12th JE field trip
Friday 13th Gr.4B/4S transition visit-OLMP (9:30-10:30 am)
Friday 13th Hot Lunch-Wok Box
Friday 13th Gr.4K/4G field trip-Bennett Ctr.
Friday 13th Pre-K field trip 8:30am/12:30pm
Thursday 19th- Easter/Spring Celebration 9:30am
Thursday 19th School Council 7pm
Friday 20th Hot Lunch-Panago
Monday 23rd Archbishop Smith visit 9am-12pm
Thursday 26th JE field trip
Friday 27th Hot lunch-Booster Juice
Sunday 29th 1st Communion Mass 11am @ St. Francis Xavier
Monday 30th PD Day-No School
Chromebook Leasing Program - Year 3
Reminder: All Gr. 1-3 students have Choromebook technology available through the school. Grades 4-12 are responsible to have their own device.
With the successful implementation of the One to One technology program, EICS is excited to enter into year 3 of the initiative.
- Beginning in September of 2018-2019, the option to purchase or lease to own a Chromebook will be offered by Staples and not directly from the school.
- Because of the positive feedback we’ve received from you about the service and support provided by Staples, we continue to recommend them to our parent community.
- Here is a link to their most recent offer, which now includes payment options.
- We will continue to maintain a small inventory of Chromebooks at the school in the event that the student forgets to bring or charge their own device.