Come Join PA Virtual
Beginning of the Year Picnic
Franklin Square Park
Friday, Sep. 12th, 9:30am-12pm
200 S 6th St
We will meet at the main entrance of the park and please bring a brown bag lunch. The school will provide snacks and drinks. In addition, if you would like to ride the carousel you need to purchase a ticket in advance at (copy and paste):
for 9/12/14 and the time to ride is only at 10:00 a.m. the cost is $3.00 per person and mini golf tickets are also available at an additional cost.
RSVPs are due by Monday, September 8, 2014. Please send them to your FSC,email@example.com.
Include the following information in your emailed RSVP:
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperone's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
Purpose of Outing: Educational and Social
- Students will experience a wholesome environment in which they can laugh,play and simply be kids.
- Interact with other students and build relationships.
- Students may record 150 minutes of PE on OLS.
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.