Week of May 9
- Ms.Vasquez, Ms. Jones, Mr. Taylor for gathering students and attending the 5 de mayo parade and representing Dorsey.
- Ms. Thornton, Ms. Jones and Ms. Goode for guiding our pep squad this year.
- Ms. Silva and Mr. Howell for running our Saturday School Tutoring.
- Ms. Gaffney for supporting our Lone Star students and representing Dorsey through out the year.
- Ms. Walker and Ms. Andrade for attending the Job Fair and recruiting some great candidates.
- To all the teachers who have given up there Saturday's to help our students succeed on the STAAR test.
K104 STAAR Pep Rally
Our students represented us at the 5 de mayo parade this past Saturday. We began our walk down Buckner and 2 miles later finished at East field College. Through out the walk our students chanted and cheered and we ended up bringing home 2nd place in School Spirit.
Lone Star Challenge
2016-2017 COntract Dissemination
TEI Roster Verifications May 10-25
Arts Partner Survey
Most of our grade levels have benefitted from arts partner funding. Please take the time to complete the following survey regarding Arts Partners, if you haven't done so already. This survey is important in order to continue to receive increased funding for future field trips.
Thank you To Ms. Apena for being our Arts Partner representative.
Summer dress code in effect June 1
Week at a glance:
This week announcements:
Give the test your best shot
STAAR 3 and 4th grade Math
STAAR 5th grade Math re-takes
STAAR 3 and 4th grade Reading
STAAR 5th grade Reading re-takes
STAAR 3 and 4th grade Make-Ups
STAAR 5th grade Science
Friday- May 13
3rd grade on campus field trip