Katarsis, Theater and Nature
Awake the Artist inside you
The workshop is open to all beneficiaries of Erasmus KA1 program
About the workshop
• Thai Chi Chuan: a noncompetitive, self-paced system of gentle physical exercise , stretching, breathing, and relaxation.
• Theater training: listen to the surroundings, overcome the limits and barriers that block your authentic being, connect with the primordial energy.
• Secrets of the Old Farm : preparation of bread, cheese, using the ancient techniques of local tradition.
• Group Theater Training: group exercise aimed to facilitate the communication with the others, the integration within a group, the overcoming of shyness and aggressiveness.
• Theater Dance: listen to the music, explore your body movement potentials, physical contact with other bodies, enjoy the cerebral benefits of music.
• Improvisational Theater exercises: free yourself, use your creativity, create your own character and play it on the stage.
• Study of Sounds: different idioms and the ways those idiom sounds could be used in drama, the training aim is the experimentation of a non-verbal communication method and the reciprocal learning of the sounds of each different idiom
- Excursions: Experience history and the culture of the beautiful territory where the workshop is taking place by visiting various sites.
- On the Sand: We are lucky because the workshop venue is close to the Puglia sea side ! We will go there and do some special theater exercises, right on the beach.
Participants will all work together in a perspective of collective growth
We expect maximum 20 and minimum of 4 participants per workshop.
If you are group of 4 or more we can arrange the program and the dates to suit your needs
Some of our instructors
Giulia Costanza Colucci is an actress and theater director with a highest degree in History of Art of University of Florence and a Certificate of specialization in I.F.T.S course 'Theater and Music' . Giulia leads all classes related to Theater-Acting-Self Discovery.
Zoran Bulatovic aka Don Balé, composer, musician and actor, has lived and worked in USA, France, Austria, Serbia, Italy, Croatia...... He will lead you thru the miseries of sound itself, what does it consist of, how it affects human body and ....... way way beyond that
Silvia Mastrangelo, actress, choreographer and dancer. She graduated from the 'Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing' and 'The Royal Academy of Dance'. Silvia successfully runs her own school "Techné" dedicated to education of children and adults in Dance and Acting. Silvia will awake and connect the energies throughout your body with her Theater-Dance classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located ?
Fatalamanga Art Farm is located near the town of Alberobello in the region of Puglia in the south of ITALY, here's the map
What are my accommodation options during the workshop ?
You’ll have two options
- First option is to let us arrange everything, lodging, meals and all transportation during the course for the price between €550-640 for whole 9 days, depending on a season and the size of the group
- Second option is that you arrange it all on your own, we will help of course
What is the workshop fee ?
Each training session is 7 days (9 days including day of arrival and day of departure)
Workshop fee is €490
Upcoming Sessions in 2017
- May: 22nd - 28th (arrival 21, departure 29)
June: 26th - 2nd July (arrival 25, departure 3 July)
July : 24th - 30th (arrival 23, departure 31)
August : 21st - 27th (arrival 20- departure 28)
September : 18th - 24th (arrival 17- departure 25)
• Improved capacity for social integration
• Improved listening-communication skills
• Overcomes of shyness and fear
• Knowledge of local traditions and cultural integration
• Awareness of the idea of sustainability with respect for nature and natural food