Ancient India's Geography
by Christina Jarvis
Where is ancient India located?
- bordering the Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea
- south west of China
- south east of current day country of Pakistan
- north of the Indian Ocean.
Why did they settle here?
- easy to plant crops
- lots of water for animals/crops
- lots of natural resources to build things they needed (buildings, houses, ect.)
What geographical features are present?
- Himalaya mountains
How did humans impact the land?
What natural resources are present?
- copper ore