"Come here to learn how to control this disorder"
Thursday, Aug. 22nd, 9am to Sunday, Sep. 22nd, 1:30pm
1. Head north on N Broadway Ave toward W Ferguson St
2. Turn right onto TX-147 Spur E
3. Turn left onto TX-155 N/US-271 N/E Gentry Pkwy
Continue to follow TX-155 N/US-271 N
4. Turn left onto TX-155 N
5. Turn right onto W Broadway St
6. Turn left onto TX-155 N/N Tyler St
Continue to follow TX-155 N
7. Turn right to stay on TX-155 N
8. Turn left onto US-59 N
9. Turn left to stay on US-59 N
10. Slight right to merge onto US-59 N toward Texarkana/I-30 W/Dallas
11. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-30 E/US-59 N/Little Rock/Ashdown and merge onto I-30 E/US-59 N
Continue to follow I-30 E
12. Keep right to continue on US-167 N/US-67 N, follow signs for Interstate 40 E
13. Merge onto I-40 E/US-167 N/US-67 N
14. Keep right to stay on I-40 E, follow signs for Interstate 40 E/Memphis
15. Take exit 277 to merge onto I-55 N toward Blytheville/St Louis
16. Take exit 66A to merge onto I-57 N/US-60 E toward Chicago
Continue to follow I-57 N
17. Keep right to stay on I-57 N, follow signs for Chicago
18. Merge onto I-57 N/I-70 E
19. Keep left to continue on I-57, follow signs for Chicago
20. Take exit 357 toward Halsted St/IL-1
21. Merge onto W 99th St
22. Turn left onto S Halsted St
23. Turn right onto W 95th St
24. Turn left onto S State St
25. Take the I-94 W ramp on the left
26. Turn right onto Interstate 94 W
27. Keep left to continue on Interstate 94 Express W
28. Take exit 53B on the left for Interstate 55 S/Interstate 90 W/Interstate 94 W/Ryan Expressway
29. Merge onto I-90 W/Interstate 94 W
30. Take exit 51H for I-290 W toward W Elsenhower Expy/W Suburbs
31. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Congress Parkway/Chicago Loop and merge onto I-290 E
32. Continue onto W Congress Pkwy
33. Turn left onto S Dearborn St
34. Take the 1st left onto W Van Buren St
35. Take the 1st right onto S Federal St
From 9:00 to 9:15 breakfast.
From 9:15 to 9:30 learn about eachother.
From 9:30 to 10:00 go on a walk.
From 10:00 to 10:15 take a short quiz.
From 10:15 to 10:30 due the lesson is givin.
From 10:30 to 11:00 hit the punching bag.
From 11:00 to 11:15 eat lunch.
From 11:15 to 11:30 sit and rest.
From 12:00 to 12:15 watch the televison.
From 12:15 to 12:30 read the book that is givin.
From 12:30 to 1:00 go in cabins.
Cost of the camp.
$60 per person.
$15 for shirt.
$20 for camp.
$30 for books.