Week of April 7-11,2014
Information and Reminders
- We had a wonderful trip to the Peace Center. The studnets were so well behaved.
- Students will need to bring a basket or container for hunting eggs on Friday. The egg hunt will be at 12:30.
- I am not sending home the read assessment folders this week.
- I hope everyone has a sunny and relaxed spring break.
Apr. 11- egg hunt
Apr. 14-18 - spring break
May 15- PE Rocks Day
May 26 - Memorial Day -students do not report
May 27, 28, 29, 30 - These will now be full days instead of half days
June 2,3,4 - half days for students (snow makeup days)
This week's story: The New Friend
-writing and reading contractions
1. buy 2. city 3. family 4.myself 5. party 6. please
7. school 8. seven 9. small 10. frien 11. try 12.happy
Mon. - homework sheet; spelling
Tues. -homework sheet;spelling
Thursday - homework sheet; spelling
Reading response journals are due on Friday.