King Philip Middle School
September 3, 2021
Have a wonderful long weekend!
Chromebooks - Bring to School Ready to Use
Students should bring their Chromebooks to school each day charged and ready to go.
We have a very limited number of "loaner" Chromebooks in the main office to accommodate a small number of students that have forgotten their device or who have a device that is not charged.
Morin’s Studio will once again be taking our yearly school photos. All Students will be photographed for school records and to be used in the school yearbook, please dress appropriately.
The following dates have been scheduled for student photos:
- Grade 7 - Thursday, September 9th
- Grade 8 - Friday, September 10th
A picture order form was sent home on Thursday, September 2nd. Below is a link to a copy (please print in landscape mode). An order form must be returned with payment on picture day. All photos must be paid for on picture day by check or cash.
14 Pine St.
Milford, Ma. 01757
Open House for Grade 7 - this week!
- Grade 7 Open House - Thursday, September 9, 6:00 PM
- Grade 8 Open House - Thursday, September 23, 6:00 PM
Early Release Day - Wednesday, September 29
Dismissal for students will be at 11:00 AM.
From the Health Office
SNAP Health Portal
Each school year students must be registered in the SNAP Health Portal.
SNAP maintains King Philip’s students’ health records. If you registered last year, you must re-register this year.
We will not be able to administer any over-the-counter medications, until you register with SNAP and give permission by electing medications you wish your child to have while in middle school. Please follow the directions for registering in the link below:
If you have questions, please email the middle school health office at email@example.com. Thank you!
From Food Services
Monday, Sep 6: No School
Tuesday, Sep 7: Chicken Tenders w/French Fries, Carrots, Dipping Sauces & Dinner Roll; Bacon Cheeseburger; Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad or Wrap
Wednesday, Sep 8: Macaroni & Cheese; Chicken Patty Sandwich; Baked Beans, Green Beans, Oriental Chicken Salad
Thursday, Sep 9: Taco Day - Soft Shell or Nacho Chips, Lettuce, Tomato, Salsa, Sour Cream, Corn, Cheese Sauce; Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad or Wrap
Friday, Sep 10: School Baked Pizza - Cheese, Veggie, Bacon, or Taco; Spicy Chicken Patty, Sweet Potato Puffs; Veggie Boat Salad - Chef's Choice
Please reach out to the KPMS Cafeteria Manager, Elizabeth White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-541-3462 if you have any questions.
Upcoming Important School Dates
- Monday, September 6 - No School, Labor Day
- Thursday, September 9 - Grade 7 Picture Day (school day)
- Thursday, September 9 - Open House, Grade 7, 6:00 PM
- Friday, September 10 - Grade 8 Pictures (school day)
- Thursday, September 23 - Open House, Grade 8, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, September 29 - Early Release (11:00 AM), Staff Professional Development
- Monday, October 11 - No School, Columbus Day
- Tuesday, October 12 - No School, Staff Professional Development Day