Eagle Eye E-News March 21-25
Ebinport Elementary Faculty and Staff E-News
Ebinport's Vision Statement
What's Coming Up This Week?
- 3rd Grade Ambassadors meet with Mrs. Kelsey in the conference room to prepare for school tour
- 8:35-9:35 Third Grade Related Arts Enrichment
- 12:30-2:30 Rhonda in a planning meeting here at EPES
Tuesday- C180 Provides lunch on the stage to thank you for all you do for children throughout the year!
- DRA2 Window Opens (Kindergarten)
- 8:00-9:00 Immersion Tour- Immersion teachers, please expect visitors this morning!
- 12:00 Rhonda interviewed by FEMA regarding our Nuclear Emergency Plan
- 3:00 Grade Level Planning
- 3:00 Ebinport Science Bowl Team Competes
- 6:00 SIC Meeting in the Media Center
- Walk to School/ Walk at School this morning!
- Grade Level Meetings
- 3:00 Emma Templeton's Wedding Shower: In the Media Center
Thursday- Terrific Kid Write-Up Due!
- 8:00 Pastries with the Principal
- Fifth Grade Field Trip
- Chick-Fil-A Spirit Night
- Battle of the Books Field Trip
- 9:00-11:00 Dr. Pew Visits Classrooms
- 3:00 R2S Class
- 7:00 PTO Meeting
- Student Holiday
- The building will be closed except for front office staff and custodians.
- March 12-April 29 School of Choice Application Window
- March 30 PTO Discount Card Sales Begin
- March 31 Have F and P Instructional Level document updated
- April 4-9 Spring Break
- April 12 6:30 Immersion Open House at Ebinport
- April 18 F and P Window Opens
- April 19 3rd and 4th Perform at Sullivan with Chorus
- April 20 Papa Murphy's Spirit Night
- April 22 Spring Picture Day
- April 26-28 SCReady Standardized Testing
- April 30 Rock Hill School District Recruitment Fair
May 26 – Field Day K-2
May 31 – Field Day 3-5
Jimmie Matthews Funds
Media Center News
Did you know that the library is all about customer service and promoting a love of reading? Since our school has grown tremendously in the last years, please realize that it is a very active area of the school.
*Before bringing your entire class to the library, please check ahead to make certain the time is convenient. If you would like to arrange a specific time each week, just email Mrs. Rutledge to get on the schedule.
*Mrs. Rutledge is on the Monday rotation to provide a grade level additional hour of planning time. This is noted in Mrs. Kelsey's e-news each week.
*Mrs. Rutledge also sees each kindergarten class for story time every other week. These classes are at 10:00 each day and also 12:10 on Tuesday.
*If the library door is closed, Mrs. Rutledge is by herself and busy with a class.
*If you would like a substitute to bring your class to the library, please check with Mrs. Rutledge beforehand. Often, two classes end up in the library together which is just too many students!
*If you intend to bring your class to the media center later in the day, it is helpful to send the library books beforehand. Sending the books earlier, prevents crowding at the circulation desk.
*Please ask if you need books or materials for your classroom. I will be happy to find them and send them to you!