BG Libraries|News for the Faculty
Celebrate National Library Week @Jerome Library!
National Library Week is a time to celebrate the contributions of BGSU librarians and library staff and to promote library use and support for the University Libraries!
We have planned a series of cool events for the BGSU community during the week of April 14-18:
- “Selfie” photo contest,
- Free doughnuts,
- Preserve Your Digital Heritage: A Workshop on Archiving Your Digital Photographs
- Egg hunt,
- Authors & Artist event, and more!
For additional information, visit the BGSU University Libraries News Blog at
Jerome Library open extended hours from April 21 to May 8
Circulation services as well as access to our laptops, headphones, and reserve materials will be available as usual. The first floor of the Wm. T. Jerome Library along with the ITS labs will remain open until 2:00 am. Library patrons will not have access to the special collections or to services within the Learning Commons after midnight.
The Wm. T. Jerome Library offers more than 200 computers, quiet study space throughout the building, and many group study locations. For more information about our hours, visit http://ul2.bgsu.edu/hours.
NEW Group Study and Presentation Practice Rooms for Students
Need to Create a Survey? Check out Qualtrics!
- It's free and there's no need to install software
- Wizards with point and click interface to help build surveys
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Powerful survey mailer to track, remind, and thank respondents
- integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Multiple surveys can be posted at the same time and in 48 different languages
- Capability for respondents to stop in mid-survey and resume later where they left off
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools and ability to export data directly to SPSS, CSV, PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Real time collaboration opportunities - sharing can be done with other
- Free online training webinars from Qualtrics
- Live support from Qualtrics staff
Help with Qualtrics is available at http://qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/.
You can also check out library's research guide for Qualtrics.