Weekly Announcements for the RFH Community - 2/26/21
Course Selection for the 2021-2022 Academic Year
SCOIR emails contain important information from our Counseling Office. Please be sure to read your emails from SCOIR in order to learn more about Civic Leadership programs, the course selection process, and college scholarships. The listing of current scholarships for seniors is attached here.
Senior 100 Days Celebration-Wednesday, March 10th
All seniors are invited to attend the "100 Day Celebration" from 7:45 am to 10:05 am on March 10th.
- Cohort A students (Grades 9-11) will attend RFH onsite for Hybrid Instruction on March 10th as previously scheduled.
- Cohort B students and Virtual Students (Grades 9-11) will participate remotely.
- All Seniors will complete their classwork asynchronously for the day.
RFH Strategic Planning
Civic Leadership Series
SATs: March 13th at RFH
Please use the appropriate entrance based on test type and last name:
- SAT – Last Name A-M - use Main Entrance
- SAT – Last Name N-Z – use 400 wing entrance in front of school
- SAT w/ Essay – all students – use 400 wing entrance in front of school
- SAT w/ Accommodations – all students – use 400 wing entrance in front of school
If you were not able to register for this SAT administration, the next administration at RFH will be on Saturday, May 8th. Please visit the College Board website directly by clicking here to register.
Any questions should be directed to Mr. Colella (firstname.lastname@example.org).