The Good. The Bad. The Rude. But banning cell phones?
cell Phones? Yes
It's about manners
According to the 2012 state of mobile etiquette survey for Intel Corp founded that 81% of adults say that their mobile manners, are just getting worse.
It's not fair to employees that have to listen to tacky ringtones and private conversations when people are on their mobile
- It can also interfere with the sales! That is what happens when people are to busy on their phones.
- There are a few reasons for the ban: Cell phone ringer volume isn't controlled and many, many times, they have disturbed other customers, says the owner
- Rouge24 RJ Cooper.
Cell Phone use becomes over powering.
- In five years it is estimated that 84% of U.S. citizens will have a mobile phone.
- Employees have reported that people are talking loudly on the phone to show off there new mobile
- People bring them EVERYWHERE!! Do you really need to talk your phone to go to a restaurant or to the dollar store?
It may be rewarding.
- At one restaurant in DC if you leave your phone at the counter you will get a 5% discount off your bill.
- At V.T Deli you will receive a $3.00 fine on your bill if you fail to get off your phone.
- Also at V.T Deli you Stack your phone in the middle of the table and whoever reaches for their phone first has to pay everyone's ( At your table"s.) bill.