Should kids play multiple sports
What can a kid benefit from playing multiple sport
What benefits from playing multiple sports
- Playing multiple sports trains you to become better at it, And also helps staring other sports
- Most people playing multiple sports are less likely to get injured or burnout
- The people who specialize in one sport usually are the first ones to quit it
- With history of more then one sport, more college opportunities can open up
But why kids only play one
Another reason is that they feel they need to play it even if they don't like it, it may be because their parents played it as kids, or all of their friends play it.
Frequently asked questions
- How do multiple sports help in college- Because it may help get scholarships
- Why does playing the same sport want to make people quit- Because it becomes a every day routine
- How can it help kids socially- With kids in multiple sports it builds self-esteem. And kids usually make friends with kids who are in the same sport easier, so they'd have a wider range of friends
"Is It Wise to Specialize?" Changing the Game Project. Changing the Game Project, 2014. Web. 06 Feb. 2014.
Moore, Barbara. MJ Golf Outing Standing. 2007. Photograph. Flickr. Flickr, 17 Jan. 2007. Web. 6 Feb. 2014.
Poremba, Sue M. "One-Sport Wonders: Should Your ChildSpecialize in a Single Sport?" Disney Family.com. Disney Family.com, 2014. Web. 06 Feb. 2014.
"SI's 100 Best Michael Jordan Photos." - Photos. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Feb. 2014.
"A Map Of College Sports." Campus Basement. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Feb. 2014.