Creating Digital Projects/Presenting Instructional Content
Reasons to use SWAY
- Presentation skills are important! TN State Standards
3rd grade speaking and listening standards
-Report on a topic or text, tell a story, or recount an experience with appropriate facts and relevant, descriptive details, speaking clearly at an understandable pace.
-Create engaging audio recordings of stories or poems that demonstrate fluid reading at an understandable pace; add visual displays when appropriate to emphasize or enhance certain facts or details.
-Speak in complete sentences when appropriate to task and situation in order to provide requested detail or clarification.
- Design and share content in minutes by dragging and dropping using interactive/embedded content like Office Mix, video, forms, documents.
- Easy to share SWAY as a link or embedded HTML.
- When doing a search for content, the search results are customized.
- Nice alternative to a basic PPT.
Ideas for using SWAY in your classroom
- Individual or collaborative projects
- Digital storytelling
- Content curation (Units, CFAs, Instructional videos, etc.)
- Classroom or Grade Level Newsletter
So, what is SWAY?
What is Sway - Microsoft Sway Tutorials