Fourth and Fifth Grade Class Trip
Our 4th and 5th Grade students had an amazing trip this week to Houston and Galveston. They experienced many science, Texas History, and leadership activities during their trip. They had the opportunity to visit NASA, Battleship Texas, San Jacinto Monument, Houston Aquarium, Galveston Seawall, Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum, and much more!
These trips are such amazing experiences for these young students, and the learning, social, and life experiences gained are second to none! We are excited to be able to offer these programs to our students. Our 6th Grade students will be leaving for their Washington D.C. trip in mid-May.
Prior to the students leaving on the Washington D.C. trip, we will be holding a Veteran's Fair on May 11th in order to provide all of our students with a more in-depth understanding of our country's history. If you were a veteran of any war, or know of a veteran, we would love to have you share your story with our students at this event. Please contact us and let us know if you are interested.
Spring Parties / Egg Hunts
There are no instructional classes on Friday, April 14th.
Preschool Spring Program
There is no preparation or anxiety needed. We just ask that students be at school on time, get a good night's sleep, and have a nutritious breakfast.
- April 10th: Kindergarten Graduation fee due
- April 10th: Second Grade enrichment trip to Henrietta Creek Orchard
- April 13th: Spring Parties and Egg Hunts
- April 14th: No instructional classes
- April 19th: Field Day shirt and yearbook orders due
- April 21st: Intermediate and Pre-Kindergarten Spring Program 3:00 p.m.
- April 25th: Class Pictures and Kindergarten Graduation Pictures
- April 27th: Annual Art Show 7:30 p.m.
- April 28th: Pre-Kindergarten Picnic