By Eric, Bella, Sam, and Trevor
We need to make new schools, because more people are being born and we don't have much space in the schools.
Making schools is good because it helps kids that don't go to schools go to schools and learn.
Building schools is bad because it blocks the way animals go so they will get hit.
Building schools is also bad because it pollutes the air and that hurts the animals.
Some possible solutions are:
Planting gardens and trees making habitats making holes under the schools so they can get to the other side. Make builldings, next to other buillding.
What would happen if the school board accepts the purposal
1. If the school board accepts the idea to give trails so the animals can get to the other side and the animals won't get hit by cars.
2. If the school board accepts our idea to make habitats for the animals the animals will have a place to live.
3. If the school board accepts then the animals will increase
What would happen if the school board doesn't accept the purposal
1. If the school board doesn't accept the animals would get hit by cars and die
2. if the school board doesnt accept our idea to make habitates for the animalsthey would have no place to live.
3. if the school board doesnt accept our idea to give homes the animals will be forced to eat other things and us.